We know the importance of your loved ones final resting place matters to you. We also know that it is not always possible for you to visit. Maybe due to the distance involved, or simply because of commitments/lifestyle. This means that often graves can become dirty and untidy and in some cases damaged. If you find it difficult to visit as often as you would like, you can take comfort in the knowledge that the final resting place of your loved one is being cared for and maintained in a respectful and dignified manner.
Each visit includes the following maintenance:
- Trimming around headstone and plot.
- Washing of memorial pots.
- Cleaning/ Polishing of headstone.
- Removal of weeds/debris (old flowers/plants).
Other service’s also include re-turfing and re-seeding. As an addition we can also supply fresh flowers.
- Single care, one visit annually.
- Double care, twice annually
- Season care, four visits annually.
- Alternatively we can cater to your requirements, such as special occasions, i.e. Mothers/Fathers day, Birthdays, Christmas, or an Anniversary etc.
For Further enquiries:
Tel no: 07376945829 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org